Alerts and notifications manager (PUSH) of IT management systems
ONC (OpServices Notification Center) is a powerful tool to view IT management systems notifications (PUSH). It is the easy way to receive alerts with changes in the infrastructure of your company through a smartphone. Currently 100% compatible and integrated with the management software OpMon 6.4+
Agility in IT management!
With the OpServices Notification Center it is possible to be informed through push notifications when an incident occurs in your environment. It is also possible to: show details of the elements that trigger alarms; view the history of alarms of the elements; interact and add actions in elements that are receiving maintenance or attention of the technical team; interact and add scheduled shutdowns for the maintenance window; interact and add comments to elements alarmed; show up to 30 days of alarms from your OpMon managed environment.
The application allows you to view notifications of your monitoring system anywhere, allowing the placement of an action that you have taken aware of the incident and inform the areas responsible to resolve the problem.
Features and functionality
- Management of notifications about infrastructure incidents through PUSH type alerts;
- View details of the elements that trigger alarms;
- View the history of alarms of the elements;
- Add actions in elements that are receiving maintenance or attention of the technical team;
- Add scheduled shutdowns for the maintenance window;
- Add comments to elements alarmed;
- Show up to 30 days of alarms from your OpMon managed environment.
100% free for OpMon Users!
To download just click the link via your mobile phone.